A major residential subdivision constructed by the Dubai Chiefs, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, is located near Downtown Dubai. Meydan is 67,000,000 square feet in size. Commercial convention centres, five-star hotels, and golf courses are part of the development plan. Meydan, Downtown, and Business Bay are all connected by the new canal being built. Nad Al Sheba, where the royal palace is located, is also conveniently near Meydan. In the vicinity of Meydan Racecourse sits SOBHA HARTLAND, the finest luxury residential complex in all of Dubai.
Sobha Group is a global conglomerate with operations and investments in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Brunei, and India. After 40 years in business, the Sobha Group has earned a reputation as one of the GCC’s most reliable and reputable real estate firms. Furthermore, it is one of the top 10 building companies in Dubai.
Sobha Group is a global conglomerate with offices and operations in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Brunei, and India. After 40 years in business, the Sobha Group has established itself as one of the most reputable real estate firms in the Gulf Cooperation Council. At the same time, it is one of the leading 10 construction firms in all of Dubai.
Three major thoroughfares—Al khail, Ras Al Khor, and Meidan Racecourse Road—connect the city’s major landmarks—the Arabian Gulf, Jumeirah Beach, Dubai Marina, and the seven-star hotel Burj Arab—as do two subway lines—one green and one purple—that run between Deira and the airport and the city’s Dragon City.
5. three hotels are rated five stars;
6. You may shop till you drop, dine at fancy restaurants, or relax at the gym or by the pool while enjoying a variety of sports (tennis, volleyball, basketball, cricket, squash, etc.);
7. Dubai’s tallest building, Dubai Mall, is around 3 kilometres away.
8. The canal will link the neighbouring racetrack to the huge comprehensive community located on the canal’s side (unlike the single-family development).
9. Meydan Racecourse (site of the world’s most costly horse race, held annually on both wet and dry ground), a golf course (nine shots), a polo field, a camel racing venue, and the Dubai luxury event area;
10. The city’s two metro lines make it easy to go everywhere in Dubai, and the recently opened Purple Line will take you to the city’s brand-new airport in time for the 2020 World Expo.
11. Construction Materials: In 1976, Sobha began producing construction materials for government projects such as the Oman Palace, the Brunei Palace, and the Indian Club Building.
When it comes to major construction in Dubai’s JBR and Marina areas, Sobha is a go-to contractor. Sobha handled the entire development, construction, and design process for the Sobha Hartland project in-house, with no outside help.