The Crest by Sobha Realty - Fajar Realty

The Crest by Sobha Realty

One, two, and three-bedroom seaside apartments are available at The Crest, a new development at Sobha Hartland. For the first time, Sobha introduces its brand-new concept and innovation, which features Caribbean-style crystal lagoon-facing houses that provide inhabitants with a luxurious lifestyle.

The Crest at Sobha Hartland is a new addition to the MBR neighbourhood, which provides residents with access to a wide range of amenities. While you’re here, you’ll be able to take advantage of a luxurious lifestyle surrounded by breathtaking views of Crystal Lagoon.
Sky gardens are an integral part of the Crest Crystal Lagoon residential tower, where you can take in the breathtaking views of the outside world from the comfort of your own home. The development delivers beachfront living to your doorstep, allowing you to live in a gated community with a sparkling lagoon as part of the water features.

Buyers and occupants can easily reserve a unit at these beautiful waterfront apartments, which provide flexible payment choices. Living in a gated community like this, where the pace of life is slow and leisurely, has its advantages.

The Crest by Sobha Realty

 

For booking your units reach out to us at 👇

📲 00971 56 9121145
📩 info@fajarrealty.ae
📍 po box 123835, dubai – u.a.e
💻 www.fajarrealty.ae

Payment Plan


One, two, and three-bedroom units are available for purchase at the Crest seaside apartments with attractive payment choices. Residents of this beachfront property can take advantage of the payment perks of paying 70% of the sum over four years and the remaining 30% upon completion of the project.

Master Plan


This master-planned community, The Crest by Sobha, is located right on the water’s edge, complete with glistening lagoons. Residents of the gated community of Sobha Hartland enjoy a tranquil way of life surrounded by lush greenery, making it a popular destination for locals and tourists alike.


It’s also encircled by the 8 million-square-foot community area’s exquisite fairways, which are flanked with premium facilities at your service. Located in a gated neighbourhood, this new construction will have a new address within this leisure design community.

The Crest by Sobha Realty Amenities:


In Sobha Hartland, the Crest is surrounded by some of the most luxurious amenities and features. Located in a private gated neighbourhood, these Caribbean-style luxury houses provide sparkling lagoon views and all the conveniences of home ownership,

Inner-linked Sky Gardens are one of the main attractions for inhabitants, where they can rest and spend time with loved ones. The complex is located directly on the beautiful lagoon’s banks, so you get to enjoy a luxurious beachfront lifestyle surrounded by world-class amenities.

The Crest by Sobha Location


For those looking for a central location and a life that’s full of perks, Sobha Hartland in MBR City, Dubai, is where you’ll find the Crest apartments. The property is conveniently located near major highways, making it easy to go around, while still providing a unique way of life.
Residents at The Crest Sobha Hartland have easy access to the city’s most important landmarks, economic districts, and recreational places. Meanwhile, residing in a gated community will give inhabitants access to the high-end neighbourhood and the surrounding area’s conveniences and advantages.

WhatsApp
prypto

GET STARTED NOW REACH OUT TO US